K. Grimm, CONGRESS BREMEN, DE
F. Henning, Fraunhofer ICT, Pfinztal, DE
A.S. Herrmann, Universität Bremen, DE
R. Lenferink, Toray Advanced Composites BV, Nijverdal, NL
A.R. Offringa, GKN Fokker, Hoogeveen, NL
M. Petrich, Faserinstitut Bremen e. V., Bremen, DE
M. Risthaus, Evonik Industries AG, Marl, DE
D. Schäfer, CONGRESS BREMEN, DE (until Juli 2020: Dr. Hubert Borgmann, now retired)
A. Brødsjø, Airborne, The Hague, NL
P. Ermanni, Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich, CH
W. Grouve, University of Twente, Enschede, NL
P. Hansen, M-Tec Consultants Ltd., St. Albans, UK
M. Huisman, Brightlands Materials Center, Geleen, NL
G. Kopp, DLR Institut für Fahrzeugkonzepte, Stuttgart, DE
P. Mitschang, Institut für Verbundwerkstoffe GmbH, Kaiserslautern, DE
T. Renault, Faurecia, Nanterre, FR
F. Schemm, Victrex Europa GmbH, Hofheim / Taunus, DE
B. Schwing, Airbus Operations GmbH, Bremen, DE
W.J. ter Steeg, Teijin Carbon Europe GmbH, Wuppertal, DE
K. Uzawa, Kanazawa Institute of Technology, Hakusan, JP
M. Würtele, KraussMaffei Technologies GmbH, München, DE
- 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
- 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- 8am - 4pm
- 10am - 2pm
The development of ITHEC
20121st ITHECParticipants: 277 Exhibitors: 27
20142nd ITHECParticipants: 320 Exhibitors: 28
20163rd ITHECParticipants: 265 Exhibitors: 38
20184th ITHECParticipants: 365 Exhibitors: 52
20205th ITHECParticipants: 387 Exhibitors: 55
Contact our team
Strategy and project lead
Organisation & speaker service
Contact BREMEN FIBRE INSTITUTE
Internal press management
Directions & Accommodation
- Comfortably to MESSE BREMEN with 3 bus lines: Bus line 24 (stop "Blumenthalstraße"), bus lines 26 and 27 (stop "Messe Centrum")
- Also by tram: with line 5 (stop "Messe-Zentrum") and lines 6 and 8 (stop "Blumenthalstraße")
- Further information is available on the Website of the BSAG.
- From Bremen main station: approx. 3 minutes on foot
- Train connections every hour
- Almost 50 ICE and IC/EC connections daily
- Deutsche Bahn timetable information
- Quick connection to the A1, A27, A28.
- It takes only 10 minutes from the freeway exit to the open-air grounds in front of MESSE BREMEN with 2,500 parking spaces.
- From the freeway exits, simply follow the signs to "Centrum / Messe Bremen".
- Due to the fair “Freimarkt” taking place during ITHEC right next to the Congress Center Bremen there will be no parking facilities on the public parking space “Bürgerweide”. Only limited parking facilities will be available in the car park 'MESSE BREMEN' next to the Congress Center.
- For the multi-storey car park please enter "Hollerallee 99, 28215 Bremen" into your navigation system. For more information, on parking fees please visit the BREPARK Website
- Bremen Airport is only about 7 kilometers away from MESSE BREMEN and the city center. The tram station is located directly in front of the airport and with line 6 (direction "Universität") you can reach the exhibition grounds (stop "Blumenthalstraße") in about 18 minutes.
- The airport is connected to all major hubs and airports in Germany and Europe. Details on thewebsite of Bremen Airport.
- A drop off area for taxis is available in front of the halls or a cab stand at the north exit of the main station.
We appreciate your intended stay in the Hanseatic City of Bremen. In order to look online for an accomodation perfectly fitting your requirements or to select the touristic attractions in the city and the surrounding landscape you don't want to miss, we recommend you to visit our partner site www.bremen.de which is the official city directory of the Free Hanseatic City of Bremen.