- Conference Topics
- Time Zone Model
- Conference Lectures
- Interactive Industry Sessions
- Poster Presentations
- The Awards
- Special: 3D Printing
• Thermoplastic Composites Lightweight Structures
• Manufacturing & Process Technologies
• Simulation & Modelling
• Raw Materials & Standardisation
• Process Automation & Production Machinery
• Process Monitoring / Material Quality & Testing
• Eco Balance & Recycling The official conference language is English; there will be no simultaneous translation.
• In-between interactive Networking Session and Virtual Round Tables
• Conference Session 2 for the Americas & Europe (3pm – 7pm German time: CEST / GMT+2)
In Session 2, the content of Session 1 will be repeated; the lectures will be available in both sessions! This will assure that there will be numerous interaction opportunities in each time zone and even between the Conference Sessions. Be active in your time zone, connect to your continental community and be even able to meet the the time-fitting other continents! This will assure, that there will be numerous interaction opportunities in each time zone and even between the time zones.
New this year within the ITHEC 2020 is the Advanced Thermoplastic Composite 3D Printing Forum, powered by CompositesWorld, where companies will showcase their latest developments in continuous fiber and industrial processes.
At the third day of the conference, there will be five technical conference lectures. Up to 10 exhibitors with 3D Printing solutions will be available at the platform, and will also showing interactive presentations about products and technologies.
An accompanying 60-minute panel discussion on Oct. 15 at 12:15 pm and 6:15 pm Central European Time will include leading 3D printing companies from the U.S. and Europe. After a brief introduction from each company, CompositesWorld will moderate this discussion, answering questions from attendees worldwide.
The Time Table
The time table is interactive - you can click on the sessions to see all details. In the detail view, you will be able to see descriptions, speakers, institutions and you will be able to save the lecture as a calendar file to you own calendar tool wthin Outlook or other programms. Please use also filters and choose the day you are looking for.